Terms and conditions
- This site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK.
- Governing Law
- This site is governed by the laws of the country of the UK within which you reside, and any dispute or action arising out of this site shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
- If you believe any information on this site is inaccurate, you have any suggestions on how the content of this site could be improved, or if you have questions on a particular product or service, please contact us.
- We will update the content of this notice from time to time. Please ensure that you visit this page regularly and refresh your browser to ensure your information is up to date.
- Customer responsibility
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus protected.
- Usay Business Limited
- Usay Business Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing or downloading information from this site.
- Accuracy and validity of information
- While we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up to date, it is nonetheless supplied on an ‘as is’ basis and accordingly we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information made available within these pages, we recommend you seek verification by contacting us.
- While we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website and our quotation portal is always accessible we will not be held liable if, for any reason, these services are unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to these services for routine or emergency updates and maintenance but we will endeavor to keep any disruption to a minimum. In addition we cannot warrant that our services will be free of viruses or defects of any description, and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of these services.
- Third party websites
- This website may also contain links to websites operated by third parties. The responsibility for the operation and content of those websites shall rest solely with the organisation identified as controlling the third party website and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. Links are provided for convenience, and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement in any way of the site to which it links. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website.